Willkommen bei One4U

Deiner Community für Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Konsolen und vieles mehr!

One Xbox One: Neues Update mit Cortana veröffentlicht

Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps und Firmware" wurde erstellt von Unbekannt, 26. Aug. 2016.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. [​IMG]
    Mit dem neusten Dashboard Update werden nicht nur Bugs behoben, sonder kehrt auch der Sprachassistent, Cortana, zurück. Wie immer heißt es Ausgiebig testen und Bewerten.

DETAILS

OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160824-1140
    Available: 6:00PM PDT 8/25 (1:00 AM GMT 26/8)

NEW FEATURES

• Cortana
      Cortana is now available in France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
    If you live in these regions and would like to begin using Cortana, just follow the steps below:

1. Launch the Guide and navigate to All Settings.
      2. Navigate to System > Cortana Settings.
      3. When prompted, select “I agree” to enable Cortana.
    You can launch Cortana from My games & apps or snap Cortana from the Guide. To learn a few commands, just say “Hey Cortana, what can I say?” in your language.

If you decide to opt out of Cortana, just repeat the steps above to toggle Cortana On/Off. Opting out of Cortana will re-enable the Xbox legacy voice commands.

FIXES

• Game Trials
      Resolved an issue which could cause game trials to be available for less or more than the intended amount of time.
    • System Update
      Resolved an issue which could cause system updates to fail while being applied.
    KNOWN ISSUES

• OneGuide
      You may encounter an error when attempting to view the TV details page for Live TV content.

Unbekannt

Unbekannt Moderator

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Sebastian W. gefällt das.
  2. Kommentare (1)
  3. Na mal sehen, ob Cortana jetzt macht, was sie soll, und nicht, was sie will :D

Die Seite wird geladen...

Diese Seite empfehlen