Willkommen bei One4U

Deiner Community für Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Konsolen und vieles mehr!

One 4 U LEGO Dimensions: Erste Reviews eingetroffen..

Dieses Thema im Forum "Action & Adventure" wurde erstellt von Masklin, 28. Sep. 2015.

Schlagworte:

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. OnePS4WiiU LEGO Dimensions
    Action, Adventure 2015-10-01 Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Warner Games Jetzt bestellen

Der Release zu LEGO Dimensions steht uns diese Woche bevor. Wie bereits bekannt ist, erscheint das Spiel im "Toys-to-Life" Format, wo ihr praktisch spezielle Legofiguren im Spiel durch ein Portal aktivieren könnt.

Das Embargo ist mittlerweile gefallen und wir können uns auf die ersten Reviews freuen:

Game Informer 88/100
    Despite the extraneous content, Lego Dimensions is a hit. I haven't laughed this much playing a video game in a long time. I couldn’t wait to see what would happen next, and my wife even sat in to watch the story unfold in crazy ways.

God is a Geek 85/100
    LEGO Dimensions is going to be an expensive hobby, because despite a few minor issues it's a joy to build things before you put them into the game, and is one of the best games in the series yet.

GameTrailers 84/100
    If you’re a fan of any property inside LEGO Dimensions, you’ll appreciate their involvement in this grand venture, and you might walk away a fan of something new.

VideoGamer 80/100
    LEGO Dimensions is the most fun I've had with a LEGO video game since the whole idea was new back on the PS2. It's full of cool new ideas and a story rammed with iconic references and witty humour - something that adults will enjoy perhaps even more than young children.

GameSpot 80/100
    In any game within the toys-to-life genre, there's sometimes an unspoken question: is this also a great toy or just a great game? In LEGO Dimensions' case, the answer is easy: it's both.

GamesRadar+ 70/100
    Lego Dimensions is the ultimate Lego game, a charming adventure that has glaring flaws. Its portal is a delight, but the reminders of the areas you’re missing out on grate.

Die Resonanz ist recht positiv, es wird natürlich nicht nur auf den Spass und die Leidenschaft der Figuren hingewiesen, sondern auch das Spiel an sich ist sehr unterhaltsam und sorgt für viele lustige Momente. Verglichen mit den anderen LEGO Spielen, steht LEGO Dimensions aktuell gut da.

Wollte ihr euch das Spiel anschaffen oder erst bei besseren Angeboten zuschlagen?

Masklin

Masklin Master
    Administrator

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Homepage:
    Hans-Peter-Legacy, Lunte und Unbekannt gefällt das.
Die Seite wird geladen...

Diese Seite empfehlen